What is ISO 29001 Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Quality Management System?
The ISO/TS 29001:2010 is quality management system that provides requirements for the design, development, production, installation, and service of products for the petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas industries. This standard is designed to help these organizations ensure that they meet all requirements of customers and stakeholders. The ISO/TS 29001:2010 standard is based on ISO 9001, and includes supplementary requirements highlighting defect prevention and the reduction of deviation and waste from service providers.
Who is concerned by ISO 29001 Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Quality Management System?
ISO 29001 is available for manufacturers of oil industry equipment and materials (upstream and downstream), service providers, equipment purchasers, as well as for materials and services providers and organizations who could use the standard for assessments and certification.
What are the benefits of ISO 29001 Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Quality Management System?
1) Better understanding of the organization
2) Regulatory compliance
3) Cost reduction
4) Confidence of client
5) Contract compliance
6) Competitive advantage
7) Increased efficiency
8) Legal compliance
9) Respect of the interested parties
ISO 29001 Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Quality Management System applies to all types and sizes of organizations that wish to:
1) Establish, implement, maintain and improve a quality management system in an oil and gas industry
2) Assure conformity with the organization’s stated quality policy
3) Demonstrate conformity to others
4) Seek certification/registration of its quality management system by an accredited third party certification body
5) Make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformity with this International Standard
How Can We Help ?
Have a question about certification, training or complaint?