What is ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001 quality management standard was written to assist you in monitoring and managing quality of services across all operations. It outlines ways to achieve and benchmark consistent performance. By managing the quality of services, organizations can and will eventually improve overall customer satisfaction and it will bring in new contracts, increase profit and reduce cost.
Who Can Use ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001 can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
1) Uniform internal processes leading to improved customer experience and higher customer satisfaction
2) Consistently mee customer needs when you have a quality management system that systematically achieves that purpose
3) Save time, money and resources with a system that emphasizes on accuracy and efficiency
4) Reduce errors and increase profits when you streamlined operational procedures and processes
5) Motivate and engage staff with more efficient internal processes
6) Adopt an international standard and be compliant with global business contracts requirement
Should I be certified to ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
ISO 9001, being a quality management system, is all about quality! So, when adopting a Quality Management System, you can expect to see an increase in quality in every product and process across your entire organisation. This includes your safety management, training procedures, and even your staff rota. ISO 9001 certification is seen as a benchmark of quality all over the world, with companies in a wide array of markets all using their certified status to attain more clients, improve internal processes and establish a good reputation in their industry.
How Can We Help ?
Have a question about certification or training?