What is RSPO Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil?
RSPO was formed in 2004 with the objective of promoting the growth and usage of sustainable palm oil products through credible international standards. Although the standard was initially developed by RSPO; PSV is accredited as a Certification Body for RSPO with authority to audit and certify an eligible palm oil related organization. There has been much criticism surrounding the usage of Palm Oil in the industry. By implementing the RSPO framework, you are committing your organisation to work closely with other like-minded suppliers in an effort to reduce the environmental impact of palm oil plantation and production.
What are the benefits of RSPO Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil?
1) Reduced risk: by understanding your supply chain and isolating threats
2) Improved efficiency: improve visibility and inventory management of all suppliers
3) Uses your sustainable palm oil certificate for multiple industries such as food processing, chemistry, biofuel, etc
4) Increased corporate social responsibility: reduce environmental and social impact
5) Competitive advantage: enhance access to international markets
6) Improved stakeholder confidence: provides proof of a robust management system
7) Addresses client needs and meets their expectations regarding commitment to sustainable palm oil products
8) Improved compliance: meets all legal and regulatory requirements
How do I get?
Our assessment capabilities are globally recognised and our integrity and independence have been well known amongst our customers. Our auditors are also qualified professional with proficient understanding of local regulations. Our RSPO & MSPO assessment provides independent verification on the implementation of the requirements againts the RSPO & MSPO Principles and Criteria.
How Can We Help ?
Have a question about certification, training or complaint?